End-User License Agreement (EULA) of Bitzoom
Bitzconf hereby grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to use the Bitconf software (Software) on your Bitrix24 in accordance with the terms of this EULA agreement. You are permitted to install the Software under your control. You are responsible for ensuring your Bitrix24, internet browser and necessary software meet the minimum requirements of the Software.
You are not permitted to:
- Edit, alter, modify, adapt, translate or otherwise change the whole or any part of the Software nor permit the whole or any part of the Software to be combined with or become incorporated in any other software, nor decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software or attempt to do any such things
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, resell or otherwise use the Software for any commercial purpose
- Allow any third party to use the Software on behalf of or for the benefit of any third party
- Use the Software in any way which breaches any applicable local, national or international law
- use the Software for any purpose that Bitconf considers is a breach of this EULA agreement
Intellectual Property and Ownership
Bitconf shall at all times retain ownership of the Software as originally downloaded (installed) by you and all subsequent downloads (installations) of the Software by you. The Software (and the copyright, and other intellectual property rights of whatever nature in the Software, including any modifications made thereto) are and shall remain the property of Bitconf. Bitconf reserves the right to grant licences to use the Software to third parties.
This EULA agreement is effective from the date you first use the Software and shall continue until terminated. You may terminate it at any time upon written notice to Bitconf. It will also terminate immediately if you fail to comply with any term of this EULA agreement. Upon such termination, the licenses granted by this EULA agreement will immediately terminate and you agree to stop all access and use of the Software. The provisions that by their nature continue and survive will survive any termination of this EULA agreement.
This EULA agreement, and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this EULA agreement, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Russian Federation.